An oil drilling moratorium, development restrictions and fishing reform has helped the 200-mile-reef come off Unesco’s endangered world heritage sites...Read More
31 Reasons Living In Belize Spoils You For Life
1. Because of the Belize weather
With its subtropical climate, the average temperature is 85 degrees.
2. Because of Hol Chan Marine Reserve
It’s one of the best diving & snorkeling spots in the world.
3. Because of The Great Blue Hole
It’s one of the most amazing places on Earth according to The Discovery Channel.
4. Because of The Gallery of San Pedro
It’s the best place to go for local art.
5. Because of the Bacalar Chico National Park
It’s a diver’s paradise.
6. Because of the zoo.
It’s much more than an ordinary zoo.
7. Because of cave tubing.
It’s something you’ve got to do in Belize.
8. Because of St. John’s Cathedral.
It’s the oldest Anglican Church in Central America.
9. Because of the Orchid Garden Eco-Village Museum
The gardens are gorgeous!
10. Because of the Golf Carts in the Cayes
It’s a terrific way to travel.
11. Because of the offshore fishing.
It’s heaven for those who enjoy fishing.
12. Because of Laughing Bird Caye National Park
It’s a wonderful place to snorkel.
13. Because of the catamaran rides
There’s nothing like experiencing a gentle breeze while drifting through the water.
14. Because of Untame Belize Tours
Zip line through the jungle.
15. Because of Caye Coffee Roasting Co.
Enjoy a great cup of freshly roasted java.
16. Because of Orchid Bay
It’s a resort community on the Bay of Chetumal located on the waterfront. You’ll find wonderful villas, condominiums, and land with restaurants, shops, and entertainment nearby.
17. Because of the Palapa Bar and Grill
Enjoy a burger located at the end of a pier overlooking the Caribbean.
18. Because of the Mesa Café
Visit one of the best restaurants offering healthy International cuisine.
19. Because of Bannister Island
It’s the best place to see starfish.
20. Because of Actun Tunichil Muknal
The caves are magnificent!
21. Because of Xunantunich
Climb up to the top to experience an unforgettable view. Watch out for the monkeys!
22. Because of Turneffe Reef
The corals are beautiful and the wildlife is a bonus!
23. Because of Nine Belize Eco Cultural Tours
Nine Belize offers the best eco cultural and adventure tours in Belize. And yes, Nine Belize is a verb!
24. Because of the Coconut Reef Caribbean Trattoria
There’s nothing like fresh coconut.
25. Because of Cahal Pech Village Resort’s Restaurant
It’s a great place to go for delicious local cuisine.
26. Because of Victoria House Beach Resort
Great location on the island of San Pedro with all the amenities you’d ever want.
27. Because of the American Crocodile Education Sanctuary
There’s nothing like seeing crocs in their own environment.
28. Because of South Water Caye
It’s a great place for a diving adventure.
29. Because of Cockscomb Basin Wildlife Preserve
It’s a place with stunning waterfalls.
30. Because of Placencia Peninsula & its luxury resorts
It’s one of the most beautiful places in Belize and is home to some of the best luxury resorts in the country like Chabil Mar.
31. Because of beaches on Ambergris
The white sand and beautiful water will mesmerize you.
Top Places to Stay in Belize
Belize Tour Companies and Travel Agents
Belize Real Estate Opportunities
June 26, 2018
Just a stone’s throw off the coast of Belize, brightly colored tropical fish mingle with sharks, manta rays and sea...Read More
June 17, 2018
BELIZE CITY, Belize — Belize is tiny for a country — about the land size of Maryland — but it...Read More
June 17, 2018
Once you have lived on Ambergris Caye awhile, you get to know which restaurants have off-menu special request options. Read...Read More
June 12, 2018
After a year of procrastination and poor planning, Belize finally made it on my to do list in 2018. Read...Read More
June 12, 2018
Autograph Collection Hotels, in partnership with owner and developer Andrew Ashcroft, today announced the brand will debut in Belize with the...Read More