We the Garifuna people are among the 400 million people on this earth who speak one of the 6,000 indigenous...Read More
31 Reasons Living In Belize Spoils You For Life
1. Because of the Belize weather
With its subtropical climate, the average temperature is 85 degrees.
2. Because of Hol Chan Marine Reserve
It’s one of the best diving & snorkeling spots in the world.
3. Because of The Great Blue Hole
It’s one of the most amazing places on Earth according to The Discovery Channel.
4. Because of The Gallery of San Pedro
It’s the best place to go for local art.
5. Because of the Bacalar Chico National Park
It’s a diver’s paradise.
6. Because of the zoo.
It’s much more than an ordinary zoo.
7. Because of cave tubing.
It’s something you’ve got to do in Belize.
8. Because of St. John’s Cathedral.
It’s the oldest Anglican Church in Central America.
9. Because of the Orchid Garden Eco-Village Museum
The gardens are gorgeous!
10. Because of the Golf Carts in the Cayes
It’s a terrific way to travel.
11. Because of the offshore fishing.
It’s heaven for those who enjoy fishing.
12. Because of Laughing Bird Caye National Park
It’s a wonderful place to snorkel.
13. Because of the catamaran rides
There’s nothing like experiencing a gentle breeze while drifting through the water.
14. Because of Roam Belize Tours
Zip line through the jungle.
15. Because of Caye Coffee Roasting Co.
Enjoy a great cup of freshly roasted java.
16. Because of Orchid Bay
It’s a resort community on the Bay of Chetumal located on the waterfront. You’ll find wonderful villas, condominiums, and land with restaurants, shops, and entertainment nearby.
17. Because of the Palapa Bar and Grill
Enjoy a burger located at the end of a pier overlooking the Caribbean.
18. Because of the Mesa Café
Visit one of the best restaurants offering healthy International cuisine.
19. Because of Bannister Island
It’s the best place to see starfish.
20. Because of Actun Tunichil Muknal
The caves are magnificent!
21. Because of Xunantunich
Climb up to the top to experience an unforgettable view. Watch out for the monkeys!
22. Because of Turneffe Reef
The corals are beautiful and the wildlife is a bonus!
23. Because of Nine Belize Eco Cultural Tours
Nine Belize offers the best eco cultural and adventure tours in Belize. And yes, Nine Belize is a verb!
24. Because of the Coconut Reef Caribbean Trattoria
There’s nothing like fresh coconut.
25. Because of Cahal Pech Village Resort’s Restaurant
It’s a great place to go for delicious local cuisine.
26. Because of Victoria House Beach Resort
Great location on the island of San Pedro with all the amenities you’d ever want.
27. Because of the American Crocodile Education Sanctuary
There’s nothing like seeing crocs in their own environment.
28. Because of South Water Caye
It’s a great place for a diving adventure.
29. Because of Cockscomb Basin Wildlife Preserve
It’s a place with stunning waterfalls.
30. Because of Placencia Peninsula & its luxury resorts
It’s one of the most beautiful places in Belize and is home to some of the best luxury resorts in the country like Chabil Mar & Laru Beya Villas.
31. Because of beaches on Ambergris
The white sand and beautiful water will mesmerize you.
BELIZE HUB SPONSORS
January 16, 2018
Whether you’re a backpacking college student or an empty nester out to explore the world, solo travel is on the...Read More
January 15, 2018
The dry season is somewhat Belize’s winter minus the snow and freezing cold. During the months of November, December and...Read More
January 14, 2018
This Caribbean hideaway is the director’s favourite retreat Belize may not be the obvious destination for a second home, but...Read More
January 13, 2018
The weather in Toronto may be warming up, but the snow, ice and terrible morning commute conditions are still here. The solution? A...Read More
January 12, 2018
It's the ultimate fantasy: Escape the 9-5 by moving to a place where it's so cheap you barely need to work — and...Read More