Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts has unveiled plans for the development of Caye Chapel, a private island in Belize featuring...Read More
31 Reasons Living In Belize Spoils You For Life
1. Because of the Belize weather
With its subtropical climate, the average temperature is 85 degrees.
2. Because of Hol Chan Marine Reserve
It’s one of the best diving & snorkeling spots in the world.
3. Because of The Great Blue Hole
It’s one of the most amazing places on Earth according to The Discovery Channel.
4. Because of The Gallery of San Pedro
It’s the best place to go for local art.
5. Because of the Bacalar Chico National Park
It’s a diver’s paradise.
6. Because of the zoo.
It’s much more than an ordinary zoo.
7. Because of cave tubing.
It’s something you’ve got to do in Belize.
8. Because of St. John’s Cathedral.
It’s the oldest Anglican Church in Central America.
9. Because of the Orchid Garden Eco-Village Museum
The gardens are gorgeous!
10. Because of the Golf Carts in the Cayes
It’s a terrific way to travel.
11. Because of the offshore fishing.
It’s heaven for those who enjoy fishing.
12. Because of Laughing Bird Caye National Park
It’s a wonderful place to snorkel.
13. Because of the catamaran rides
There’s nothing like experiencing a gentle breeze while drifting through the water.
14. Because of Roam Belize Tours
Zip line through the jungle.
15. Because of Caye Coffee Roasting Co.
Enjoy a great cup of freshly roasted java.
16. Because of Orchid Bay
It’s a resort community on the Bay of Chetumal located on the waterfront. You’ll find wonderful villas, condominiums, and land with restaurants, shops, and entertainment nearby.
17. Because of the Palapa Bar and Grill
Enjoy a burger located at the end of a pier overlooking the Caribbean.
18. Because of the Mesa Café
Visit one of the best restaurants offering healthy International cuisine.
19. Because of Bannister Island
It’s the best place to see starfish.
20. Because of Actun Tunichil Muknal
The caves are magnificent!
21. Because of Xunantunich
Climb up to the top to experience an unforgettable view. Watch out for the monkeys!
22. Because of Turneffe Reef
The corals are beautiful and the wildlife is a bonus!
23. Because of Nine Belize Eco Cultural Tours
Nine Belize offers the best eco cultural and adventure tours in Belize. And yes, Nine Belize is a verb!
24. Because of the Coconut Reef Caribbean Trattoria
There’s nothing like fresh coconut.
25. Because of Cahal Pech Village Resort’s Restaurant
It’s a great place to go for delicious local cuisine.
26. Because of Victoria House Beach Resort
Great location on the island of San Pedro with all the amenities you’d ever want.
27. Because of the American Crocodile Education Sanctuary
There’s nothing like seeing crocs in their own environment.
28. Because of South Water Caye
It’s a great place for a diving adventure.
29. Because of Cockscomb Basin Wildlife Preserve
It’s a place with stunning waterfalls.
30. Because of Placencia Peninsula & its luxury resorts
It’s one of the most beautiful places in Belize and is home to some of the best luxury resorts in the country like Chabil Mar & Laru Beya Villas.
31. Because of beaches on Ambergris
The white sand and beautiful water will mesmerize you.
Top Places to Stay in Belize
Belize Tour Companies and Travel Agents
Belize Real Estate Opportunities
March 22, 2018
When asked about his role in finding the next Miss Universe Belize Mr. Escobar stated, “I am extremely excited to...Read More
March 21, 2018
Belize has everything: great beaches, an abundance of watersports activities, crowd-pleasing land excursions, and rich cultural and culinary traditions. Read more:...Read More
March 21, 2018
The hiker’s haven is getting a serious injection of luxury—and yes, there will be overwater bungalows. Read more: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-19/belize-is-the-best-central-american-vacation-spot-right-now?utm_source=google&utm_medium=bd&cmpId=googleRead More
March 18, 2018
At the European Coral Reef Symposium in Oxford in December 2017, we shared positive lessons learnt on the benefits that...Read More
March 17, 2018
A new report from InternationalLiving.com pinpoints three beaches south of the U.S. that are poised to boom in 2018. Read...Read More
March 15, 2018
Safety is key for scuba divers—and cave diving is scuba without an easy escape route. What, then, is driving so many people...Read More
March 12, 2018
The government of Belize will expand its network of no-take zones, a type of marine protected area, from three percent...Read More