Belize in July
July is one of the best months to enjoy a vacation in Belize. With fewer crowds and most resorts and hotels offering deep discounts, July is a wonderful time to visit. Air carriers in the United States offer affordable rates on direct flights from several major American cities, and there is plenty to do and see in Belize.
Top Things to See and Do in Belize in July
– This gourmet cooking competition puts 16 of Belize’s top chefs against one another to determine who will be the next master chef of Belize.
– One of the largest cave systems in the country, ATM was used for centuries by Maya priests to perform sacred religious ceremonies and sacrifices.
– Two spectacular Mayan ruins that were once mighty states during the days of the ancient Maya Empire.
– An enormous protected reserve encompassing thousands of acres of the Belize Barrier Reef, Hol Chan is a natural cut in the reef that draws in a colorful medley of sea anemones, sponges, sharks, sea turtles and stingrays.
– A natural circle encompassed by the Lighthouse Atoll, the Blue Hole is regularly voted as one of the top diving sites in the world.
Stay at a top Belize resort
– Some of the top resorts in Belize offer summer specials in July. Black Orchid Resort is located just 15 minutes away from the Belize International Airport in a gorgeous natural setting and is ideally situated to explore the north and central parts of the country. Cahal Pech Village Resort is located near San Ignacio Town in Belize’s western Cayo District and is a perfect base to explore Maya ruins and nearby nature parks. Portofino Resort is located on a scenic part of the island of Ambergris Caye and is close to the Belize Barrier Reef.
Weather in Belize in July
The weather in Belize in July is generally sunny with temperatures ranging from 86F (30C) in the daytime to 79F (26C) at night. It usually rains during the night but that clears up in the morning, and breezes keep the heat and humidity from being too stifling.
With fabulous weather, reduced airfares, summer specials on lodging, and so many wonderful things to see and do, July is the perfect time to enjoy a fabulous vacation in Belize.