13 Reasons to Pick Pelican Reef Villas for Your Next Vacation
If you’re a self-admitted MDS (Modern Day Skeptic), destination reviews loaded with superlatives may turn you off! But the opinions of tourists who have visited and delivered unabridged opinions on a resort are verified and they are very helpful when making decisions. Consider the huge amount of positive feedback related to Belize’s Pelican Reef Villas and you’ll notice a theme: Visitors are charmed, amazed and thrilled they made this Ambergris Caye-based getaway their top pick, so when you visit, make sure your MDS takes a vacation, too!
1. Pelican Reef Villas offers what some say is the most delicious complimentary breakfast on Ambergris Caye. Eat up if your schedule includes a bounty of active adventures because you’ll need your strength.
2. Staff at Pelican Reef Villas is so kind and accommodating, you won’t want to return home after experiencing unmatched service and the friendliest faces on the island.
3. Have your pick of tours and excursions courtesy of Pelican Reef’s menu and you can leave the planning to the resort’s team. Scan the activity list. Take a deep breath. What will you do first?
4. You’ll be welcomed in style. One exhausted vacationer dubbed the Pelican Reef “paradise found” because, upon arrival, they were served free drinks and a poolside lunch, elevating hospitality to new heights!
5. Everything you seek in a vacation is just steps away at Pelican Reef. The popular onsite bar offers watering hole intimacy and you can enjoy nightly dinners throughout your stay without repeating an entrée.
6. No driving to docks for snorkeling/diving trips since boats pull right up to Pelican Bay to take you on full- and half-day aquatic outings. Frequent visitors founds staff so accommodating, they were able to grab a last-minute night snorkel trip without reservations.
7. Because Pelican Reef Villas Resort is a condominium rather than a hotel, interiors are equipped with every convenience. Multi-bedroom dwellings and state-of-the-art kitchens make this the place to visit with a crowd, which means you can share expenses.
8. If you’re so stressed out, quiet and cool are your only resort criteria, you’ll find the solitude you seek at Pelican Reef. From tropical flowers placed in rooms to a full-size ‘fridge ready to stow beverages and snacks, unwind and relax in a tranquil, elegant atmosphere.
9. You’ll never see Pelican Reef staff members turn down special requests for the extras you crave. This white glove service is why so many couples marry here and return again and again to celebrate anniversaries.
10. The Pelican Reef pool beckons. A grotto of rocks graces the water’s edge and colorful lounges are nicely arranged just a stone’s throw from the bar, where award-winning Mojitos are blended and brought to you.
11. Choose your favorite getaway package from the resort’s whimsical list of outings like “SEArious Scuba,” “Scuba for YouBa,” “Surf and Turf,” “Me Tarzan, You Jane,” “Catch of the Day” and several seriously romantic choices.
12. Pelican Reef’s sense of humor extends to its spa: Request these massages: “I’ve Fallen and I Can’t Get Up,” to soothe muscles after a particularly active day, “Two Can Tango,” a romantic couples massage and “Not for the Faint of Heart,” the deep tissue massage that is reason alone to stay here.
13. Just because you live on budget, you can still afford a Pelican Reef holiday. Find last minute deals and promotions via the resort’s newsletter and website, and you’ll understand why so many tourists wouldn’t think of going elsewhere when visiting Belize.