Welcome to Belize Hub
We are 100% PURE BELIZEAN. Find anything and everything about Belize on our site.
Our site features information that is relevant to travelers who are thinking about and actively planning a visit to Belize.
Through this site, potential visitors will be able to learn about the diversity of what Belize has to offer and how to make their visit an “UnBelizeable” experience.
We encourage tourism businesses, previous travelers to Belize, and locals to contribute to content to the website to help future travelers plan their trip.
Who should read this site?
This site is for anyone who wants to visit, work, live in, learn about, or retire in Belize.
Below are some interesting facts about Belize:
- Full name: Belize
- Population: 374,681
- Capital: Belmopan
- Area: 22,965 sq km (8,867 sq miles)
- Major languages: English (official), Spanish, Mayan, Garifuna (Carib), Creole
- Major religion: Christianity
- Life expectancy: 75 years (men), 78 years (women) (UN)
- Monetary unit: 1 Belizean dollar = 100 cents
- Main exports: Sugar, bananas, citrus fruits, oil, clothing, fish products, molasses, wood
- GNI per capita: US$3,810 (World Bank, 2010)
- Internet domain: .bz
- International dialling code: +501