Which of These Belize Resorts Hold the Keys to Your Fall Getaway?
Visit Belize in the Fall
The time to visit Belize isn’t summer when folks are shepherding kids around to the nation’s bounty of family-friendly activities. Idyllic getaways delivering tranquility and rest don’t come into season until early fall; from August to October. If wearing nothing but shorts, bathing suits and the occasional spa robe during an affordable Belize holiday appeals to you–and since cheap flights on carriers like Delta and Southwest have increased, you have zero excuse to stay home. Which resort will you choose for your fall getaway?
Chabil Mar Resort
1. Chabil Mar Beach Resort. If you don’t hurry, you could miss a rare two-for-one experience pairing a stay at this luxury resort in Placencia with a three-night getaway at a pristine Guatemalan resort that’s as close to paradise as it gets. This fall combination will disappear soon, so visit http://www.chabilmarvillas.com/belize-vacation-packages/7-nights-guatemala-tikal-belize-adventure.html and reserve your place in the sun.
2. Victoria House. This romantic establishment welcomes honeymooners, business travelers and weary parents eager to sojourn in paradise any time before December 21, 2015 when very special rates on some of this haven’s most comfortable and beautifully-appointed rooms disappear. You even get a gift if you stick around for six days: One free night! By the way, this rest and relaxation offer is known to make long winters bearable!
Cahal Pech Village Resort
3. Cahal Pech Village Resort. Save your vacation days for fall and become the envy of officemates once they learn how much you saved. Stay at Cahal Pech Village Resort between August and October to get a 20-percent discount. It’s okay to taunt work colleagues about their high-price vacations when you return—as long as you carry donuts.
Yok Ha Island Resort
4. Yok Ha Island Resort. This popular Belize Island resort loves hosting guests in September during the nation’s month-long Independence Day holiday. Book a stay at this waterfront haven and qualify for a 30-percent discount if you arrive by October 8, 2015.
Hopkins Bay Resort
5. Hopkins Bay Resort. Hopkins Bay Resort could become your favorite destination once you snuggle into a romantic loft overlooking the ocean. Book two nights between now and October 31st but pay for just one of them. Have we convinced you of the benefits of coming here soon?
6. Ka’anna Resort. Can excitement and relaxation coexist anywhere on the planet? Find out by checking into the Ka’anna Resort in the San Ignacio District between now and Halloween. No costumes required to get a not-scary-at-all 35-percent discount guaranteed to make both you and your wallet happy and content.
Pelican Reef Villas
7. Pelican Reef Villas. Come for the 40-percent reduction on all suites and also enjoy a fifth night free if you take advantage of this Pelican Reef summer escape any time before September 30th. Stay for the coconut mojitos, azure waters and privacy that makes this offer priceless on so many levels.
Turneffe Island Resort
8. Turneffe Island Resort. Have you ever dreamed about being treated like royalty on a little island that’s so serene, you can’t find words to describe the beauty and tranquility? Arrive at Turneffe before September ends and enjoy spectacular savings, but since these rates tend to trigger booking increases, you’re wise to reserve immediately.
Grand Colony Island Villas
9. Grand Colony Island Villas. The first thing you’ll notice are the colors. Pink walls, green roofs and white railings overlooking turquoise pools. Even the air is perfumed. But you can’t settle in until you reserve and if you want the 30-percent “last minute” discount book now!
Laru Beya Beach Resort
10. Laru Beya Beach Resort is the place to see but not be seen because it’s the epitome of intimacy in a lush tropical setting. Close enough to Placencia to give you a taste of the town, Laru Beya currently offers an unprecedented rate drop of 20-percent if you book by August 31st for arrival by November 15th.