Coco Beach Resort in Belize Ranked by Expedia Among 650 Hotels Worldwide
BELLEVUE, Wash., July 14, 2015 – Today the Expedia group, one of the world’s largest full-service online travel sites*, announced the results of the Expedia® 2015 Insiders’ Select® rankings, an annual crowd-sourced list of the world’s best-reviewed hotels. Out of 650 global properties, the following 10 Caribbean hotels were featured:
· Royal Palms Hotel, Bermuda – Ranked No. 1
· Iberostar Grand Hotel Bavaro Adults Only – All inclusive, Dominican Republic – Ranked No. 24
· La Terraza de San Juan, Puerto Rico – Ranked No. 47
· Hyatt Regency Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago – Ranked No. 175
· West Bay Club, Turks and Caicos Islands – Ranked No. 195
· Hyatt Place Manati, Puerto Rico – Ranked No. 300
· The Spanish Court Hotel, Jamaica – Ranked No. 323
· Coco Beach Resort, Belize – Ranked No. 397
· The Regent Palms, Turks and Caicos Islands – Ranked No. 512
· Seven Stars Resort, Turks and Caicos Islands – Ranked No. 535
This list represents a ranking of the world’s best-reviewed hotels, reflecting direct customer feedback on Expedia group sites. The 2015 list names 650 exclusive properties as Insiders’ Select winning hotels from among bookable properties available on Expedia, Inc. websites worldwide. Insiders’ Select is now in its eighth year.
The 2015 class of Insiders’ Select hotels reflects more than two million customer Verified Reviews. Verified Reviews have been confirmed by Expedia as linked to a traveler who booked a stay at that hotel on Expedia group sites. The winning hotels were called out as those that consistently deliver value, in the form of competitive pricing, pristine amenities and superior customer service, and by maintaining a minimum guest review score of 4.7 out of 5.
“The simple fact is, every traveler is looking for value out of their hotel experience,” said John Morrey, Vice President and General Manager, the Expedia group. “Value can be defined in many ways by different people. But when you aggregate that feedback, you come away with a list of hotels that simply do it right, day in and day out. For Expedia, when we share a summary of real reviews penned by real hotel customers, we are giving travelers the data they need to make booking decisions.”
Visitors to Expedia group sites can find Insiders’ Select-designated properties by visiting. These hotels will also feature an Expedia Insiders’ Select badge on their hotel description page.