The Placencia is like Heaven on Earth
Located on the golden shores of the Placencia Peninsula in southeastern Belize, The Placencia is one of the most exciting new developments in the country.
Designed for luxury living, The Placencia has completed homes, condominiums, and undeveloped land in this exclusive gated community. The five-star Placencia Hotel’s Casino opened in 2016, and plans have already been approved for a golf course, equestrian center, gun club, yacht marina, and hospital facility.
Located just minutes from the Placencia Airport, the Placencia enjoys outstanding views of the Caribbean.
- Belize imposes no restrictions on foreign ownership of property.
- Belize is the only English-speaking country in the region, meaning you’ll never need a translator to read contracts, deeds, and land titles.
- Developer financing is available.
- Unused properties can be placed in the Property Management Pool to earn extra income.
- The Placencia is a gated community with round-the-clock security.
Best of all, Belize imposes no capital gains taxes and property taxes are assessed at just 1.5% of the undevelopedvalue of the property.
Plus, all The Placencia properties:
- Are built to rugged South Florida building codes.
- Enjoy beautiful ocean, mountain, and/or lagoon views.
- Available starting at just $300,000.
Turnkey properties are available, and future plans include:
- 1, 2, or 3-bedroom luxury condominiums.
- Waterway estate lots.
- Private island villas.
- Hotel-style suites.
- Full-floor penthouse residences.
Enjoying year-round balmy weather and a spectacular array of exciting activities like sailing, scuba diving, fishing, and snorkeling, Belize is rapidly becoming one of the top investment and tourist destinations in the world. The mainland is a wonderland of pristine rivers, unspoiled jungle, and lush rainforests brimming with colorful bird species and exotic wildlife.
All six of the biggest airlines in the United States and Canada now operate direct flights to Belize from major cities across North America, making it easier and more affordable than ever to stay in touch with friends, family, and businesses back home.
Belize was a British colony for more than two centuries and today enjoys a peaceful and stable parliamentary democracy, robust judicial system, and excellent asset protections. Belize’s QRP program makes it easy for qualifying individuals age 45 and older along with their families to establish residency in the country as well as tax-free importation of personal goods, including cars, boats, and light aircraft.
The Placencia is like Heaven on Earth, and we warmly invite you to explore the opportunities available in this exclusive community.
For more information about investing in The Placencia, please feel free to call (561) 512-7440.