Visiting Belize in September? Don’t Let Unbelievable Deals at These 8 Belize Resorts Get Away!
It’s the biggest secret in Central America: Belize turns into a wonderland of parties, pageants and pleasure every September in honor of the nation’s independence. Airlines understand this, which is why carriers like Delta have increased their routes dramatically. But airline conveniences aren’t the only surprises awaiting you in Belize: Huge savings reign supreme at resorts, no matter which corner of Belize you choose to visit. Which of the following sounds most appealing for your September vacation?
1. Chabil Mar Beach Resort. If your favorite Belize destination is Placencia, book a Chabil Mar Resort villa for a September getaway where low seasonal prices amaze and you get three nights at a Guatemala sanctuary in addition to a four-day stay at Chabil Mar. This package has so many extras, you might not believe your eyes: http://www.chabilmarvillas.com/belize-vacation-packages/7-nights-guatemala-tikal-belize-adventure.html
Hopkins Bay Resort
2. Hopkins Bay Resort. How does $99 per night for a one bedroom loft in a location that’s scenic and in close proximity to myriad Belize adventures sound to you? Put Hopkins Bay atop your favorites list–but if that loft doesn’t work for you, a 50-percent discount on the resort’s other luxury rooms might. You’ll be spoiled by great food, beautiful amenities and unforgettable treatment.
3. Does San Ignacio Belize hold the key to your heart? It could—especially if you decide to stay at Ka’anna Resort where last minute savings give you the gift of 35-percent off rack rates from now until 31st October 2015. This exotic destination is paradise on a budget. Extend your stay into October for the same reasonable rate as you enjoy this resort’s “curated experience.”
Cahal Pech Village Resort
4. Cahal Pech Village Resort near San Ignacio is so close to Mayan ruins, you’ll feel their spirits when you book an affordable September trip for just $110 per person/per four parties. This all-inclusive rate appeals to travelers who don’t want to open their wallets repeatedly. Breakfasts plus ruins tours or Macal River canoeing are included. Visit http://www.cahalpech.com/blog/take-advantage-of-our-summer-specials/ for details.
5. Victoria House on Ambergris Caye won’t hand you a tiara when you check in, but you will get a rate suitable for staff living downstairs at Downton Abbey! Enjoy six full nights of royal treatment until December 21st 2015 because this luxury hotel offers free nights on some bookings. At Victoria House, discover how it feels to live like Lord Crawley on butler Carson’s budget!
Grand Colony Island Villas
6. Book a room at the Grand Colony Island Villas if you’ve heard about Ambergris Caye’s lively nightlife. Despite a reputation for luxury and service, September rates at the Grand Colony are amazingly affordable and include a 30-percent discount on pool-view villas ideal for small groups. The Grand Colony is truly a grand place to vacation, but you won’t discover how grand it is if you’re not here for their September experience!
Yok Ha Island Resort
7. You might need a Yok Ha Island Resort stay on Water Foot Caye badly once you’ve had your fill of independence celebrations in September and long to kick back and relax. This private island has it all: atmosphere, on-site dining, one of the most “happening” bars in Belize and a 30-percent discount on beachfront digs during your September stay.
Turneffe Island Resort
8. Perhaps a few photos will suffice as you contemplate a uniquely private stay at the Turneffe Island Resort. This tiny atoll is big on extras, so your longing for a true getaway will be realized at last. Rooms go fast on this little corner of paradise and rates are never lower than they are in September, so if you’re contemplating this destination, you don’t have much time to make your arrangements!