10 Reasons to Check Out Belize Boutique Resort and Spa in 2021
Where To Go In Belize In 2021 – Places to Visit & Where To Stay
If you like being pampered, Belize Boutique Resort and Spa, hidden away in a lush jungle, should top your 2021 “Must see” destinations list.
1. Resorts like Belize Boutique and Spa are totally cool because they’re dedicated to morphing stressed out zombies into human beings. Everything guests need or want is located in one place where jungle chic is the only way to describe this resort’s ambience.
2. A luxurious spa sets the tone for your stay. As the only full-service destination spa in Belize, the variety of services offered is breathtaking. Whether you crave a mud, seaweed, aromatherapy or couples massage—-or a body scrub, body wrap, facial, hair pack, manicure or pedicure are on your mind—-you’ll find it on the spa service menu.
3. Nestle into a jungle where the aroma of flowers, breezes, and sounds of nature surround you and lull you into the tranquil state you so desperately needed but thought you’d never find. Mother Nature promises to put you to sleep to the sound of jungle lullabies.
4. Add years to your life by coming to a resort dedicated to rejuvenating your body, mind and your spirit. Leave your electronic devices in your luggage. It’s a gift you give yourself during your stay.
5. Enjoy privacy that only this intimate resort offers. There are just 20 gorgeous accommodations on the property that include a treetop penthouse suite, Loft, a 2-bedroom villa and bungalows with a private lounge room with hot tub. Romance? It’s all around you.
6. Stash your wallet with your smartphone. You don’t have to open it again if you choose an all-inclusive package that covers accommodations, gourmet dining, services, taxes, incidentals, and even airport pickup and delivery. At just 30 miles from Belize’s international airport, the resort is extremely convenient.
7. Both Fountain of Youth Pool and Jungle Waterfall Pool, as well as a solar-heated mineral bath on the property offering refreshing dips are located just footsteps from your digs. Get lost in lush gardens while sipping a rum punch, hibiscus mojito or chilled coconut water harvested from coconuts grown at the resort.
8. Dine on international cuisine at the open-air Garden Patio, Jungle Tree House or Bird Cage Lounge. The Belize Boutique Resort and Spa menu is the very essence of culinary variety, though the guest favorite is the popular Marubian dinner, a three-course daily special made with locally-grown and caught produce and seafood.
9. Get your inner adventurer on! Specialty tours designed for visitors of all ages and skill levels can be booked through the Belize Resort and Spa concierge, but your best bet is picking anall-inclusive package that features adventures you most want to try.
10. Forget crowded hotels where room service is spotty and folks in the next room keep you up all night! This private haven is paradise on Earth and if you take advantage of specials, you can even save money. Visit the website to see what awaits! Download Belize Resort And Spa App from the App Store or Google Play Store and stay connected.