Book Your Belize Car Rentals, Shuttles, and Tours with Barefoot Rentals & Services
Barefoot Rentals and Services is a locally-owned and operated company providing a full suite of tourism-related services in Belize. Based in Placencia in southeastern Belize, Barefoot Rentals is the regional leader in vehicle rentals, including a full fleet of SUVs, cars, scooters, and golf carts.
Barefoot Rentals and Services also specializes in booking tours to some of the top destinations in the country, including:
- ATM Cave – Undisturbed for more than 1,000 years, the Actun Tunichil Muknal (ATM) Cave was once used by ancient Maya priests to perform human sacrifices.
- Xunantunich – An ancient Maya site located in Belize, Xunantunich is known as the “Maiden of the Rock” due to the number of ghostly apparitions which have been spotted here.
- Zip lining – Sail through the lush Belizean jungle in one of 3 locations on this adrenaline-fueled adventure.
- Waterfall Rappelling – Perfect for those looking for an exciting adventure, this tour includes rappeling down the side of one of Belize’s tallest waterfalls.
- The Cockscomb Basin Wildlife Sanctuary – This vast wilderness area is renowned for its spectacular scenery. It’s also home to a thriving population of jaguars.
- Cave Tubing – No vacation to Belize is complete without enjoying some cave tubing. Using an inner tube, participants will get to explore underground rivers and marvel at the incredible crystal formations.
- Monkey River Boat Tour – There’s a good reason why the Monkey River got its name! On this tour, you’ll get to relax in comfort as you head deep in the interior of the pristine jungle of Belize to learn more about the plants and wildlife in the country.
- Scuba Diving and Snorkeling – Belize has more than 100 Caribbean islands along the Belize Barrier Reef. The crystal clear water and abundant marine life make the reef a world-class destination for snorkeling and scuba diving.
- Horseback Riding – Explore nature from a different perspective when you enjoy a horseback riding tour on a family-owned private ranch.
- Tikal – Located just over the border in Guatemala, Tikal is probably the most famous ancient Maya site on the planet. Its iconic temples have been used as the backdrop for films like Star Wars.
The above tours are just a sample of the adventures offered by Barefoot Rentals and Services. Book your trip today to enjoy an unforgettable vacation in Belize.