For Sale: A Private, Secluded Beachfront Resort in Belize
It’s no secret that the Belize real estate market has gone from hot to scorching in the past few years. It was bound to happen. Press coverage from high-profile publications like Conde Nast Traveler, awards from travel rating sites like TravelAdvisor and a plethora of celebrities snapping up Belize real estate have made this nation a treasure trove of opportunity.
Shoppers interested in following in the footsteps of personalities like Frances Ford Coppola and Leonardo DiCaprio are bolstering the profile of high-value properties, but amazingly, the value of commercial properties is rising while prices remain steady. Could 2019 be the year you join this exclusive club?
A resort with turn-key access
For entrepreneurs seeking a resort investment that doesn’t require starting from scratch, Engel and Volkers has secured an exclusive listing for a resort property in Maya Beach. This private, secluded seafront resort was conceived and built as a boutique inn. It has been completely updated and remodeled so everything looks brand new.
Prospective innkeepers who seek a fully-revamped property that requires no improvements aren’t oblivious to the avalanche of Belize tourists seeking accommodations during their visit. In fact, tourism increased nearly 15-percent in 2018 and cruise arrivals “surpassed the 1 million mark” for three years running.
Bottom line: 62,000 visitors on average need somewhere to sleep every night during their stays, and they want to get that sleep at a resort that prioritizes luxury. This Engels and Volkers property is all that and more, which is why so many investors are taking notice of it. Will that number include you?
10 Reasons tourists will frequent your Maya Beach resort over others
1. Location, location, location. Placencia is serene, uncrowded and Maya Beach is gorgeous.
2. Everything is in place: Bar, storage shed, laundry facility, 60-seat restaurant and fresh water swimming pool.
3. Quality interior design distinguishes suites from other Belize resorts.
4. A furnished owner’s apartment (or potential rental unit) is on premises.
5. Professional landscaping, including a lush garden perfect for weddings, includes two romantic waterfalls.
6. Luxurious, private lodgings feature hardwood floors, locally-crafted furnishings and updated spa bathrooms.
7. The resort is wired for Wi-Fi accessibility.
8. Beach access is unlimited since the resort sprawls along the 150-feet of shoreline.
9. The resort has state-of-the-art power service, backup equipment and a solid infrastructure.
10. Guests can gather on the beautifully lit deck or patio to socialize with other resort guests.
Whether you’ve dreamed of running a resort but never thought the right opportunity would present itself, or you’ve decided that life is too short to spend it pursuing a career with more stress than pleasure, owning a private resort comes with a lifestyle only possible when that property is in pristine shape and so well organized, even a reservation, billing and accounting system are in place. We’ve had plenty of interest in this property—-some of it because it was once named “Small Hotel of the Year” and nominated for a restaurant award by the Belize Tourism Board.
Make 2019 the year you don’t miss this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Pick up the phone to inquire into a business guaranteed to change your life for the better. We’ll walk you through everything you need to know about buying this treasure. Ask for Gayone Ritchie at either of these contact numbers: +1 501 624 7626 or +1 800 808 8577 (toll free). Do it now—-before another savvy investor beats you to it!